Introducing Western Gourmet Toastmasters Club
Western Gourmet is a Toastmasters Club that
- Holds monthly themed meetings on the 2nd Friday of each month at different restaurants in Western Sydney, centered on Parramatta.
- Caters for people with Toastmasters experience
- Who enjoy a monthly social dinner with friends at a wide variety of restaurants
- Who enjoy the fellowship and learning experience of a well organised Toastmasters Club
- Who are prepared to face the challenges involved in speaking at a variety of venues, sometimes in a less than ideal environment.
For more details, see the Profile of our Club and its members
Our Club Humorous Speech and Table Topics Contests were held
at our meeting on Friday 12th August.
Humorous - 1st Melissa Chaperlin, 2nd Ron Marriott
Table Topics - 1st Lou Cervetto, 2nd Ron Marriott
Melisa and Lou will represent us at the Area 13 contests on Saturday 24th September at The Lions Den.
Our member Ron Marriott, representing another club, won the inaugural District 90 Table Topics Contest. In doing so he became the first winner of the Western Gourmet trophy for this contest, a trophy donated by our club. Here our members who were present congratulate Ron at the Tamworth Conference.
See all the ways you can contact us.
More about Toastmasters
For general information about Toastmasters and details of other Clubs in Parramatta, see the Parramatta Toastmasters Club website.